We are committed to protecting our users' privacy. Keeping the information you share with us on the site, secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use and maintain your information is important to us at mipl.co.in. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
Although your privacy is very important to us, in this legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties
- the kinds of information we collect from users of the site and how that information is collected;
- how we use the information;
- the circumstances under which we disclose information to third parties;
- how you can access, update or delete any information collected about you by us; and
- the mechanisms we have implemented to protect your personally identifiable information.
You can visit the site and learn about our company and its Products, as well as certain goods and services available from our advertisers and suppliers.
Personally Identifiable Information:
When we use the term "personally identifiable information" we mean information such as your full name, street address, town or city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address and any other information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you. Personally identifiable information also includes information about your transactions or relationship with us, if you have been a customer or you have provided this type of information. For example, if you make a purchase on our site, in addition to your name and contact information, we will also collect and maintain your billing address, Image selections, your order number and information about your computer's internet address and web site which may have referred or directed you to the site (e.g. the referring URL). We collect this and other information to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to send you promotional materials.
We may use the information we obtain from you, including personally identifiable information, to tailor your experience on the site, to display content we think may be of interest to you, or to let us customize what you see when you visit the site according to your preferences.
Some features and functions of the site require you to register or obtain our permission before you can use them - for security, identification and marketing reasons, among others - and as part of that process we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. In addition, during the registration process we will also ask you to select (or we may provide) a user login and password (we will allow you to change your password, as well as any personally identifiable information you have given us in order to keep this information current and accurate). Among other things, this information helps us securely identify you as a registered or permitted user of those features and functions.
Bear in mind that when you submit information to us, it does not guarantee that we will permit you to use any or all of the features or functions of the site.
The personally identifiable information you provide to us, as well as any information, personal or otherwise, that you create and which may be saved on or in association with the site, is used to provide you with better service. It allows us to save you time and money and better understand your needs. It also helps us help you learn more about your preferences and those goods and services that may be of interest to you. For example, we track your information to assist us in confirming and filling orders, producing reports, maintaining quality control, administering and managing the site and our business, and, whenever it may become necessary or appropriate, to contact you concerning your orders, your transactions or any other activities associated with the site. We may use your personally identifiable information to advise you of goods or services which may be available from mipl.co.in, its suppliers and/or advertisers. If you are a registered user, you also acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the site and its functions and features, in connection with your registration and use of the site.
Communications from us:
If you provide us with your e-mail address, we may occasionally send you emails notifying you about new services, products or other news relevant for you or the community.
Acquiring the Software Products and/or Technologies and/or Data of Marathe Infotech’s proprietary/registered documents is not accessible to any Unidentified User.
The Use of Personal Information:
Marathe Infotech may use the personal information you provide us for a variety of purposes, including authentication & feedback. The data will help towards development of new services or improve existing services. Marathe Infotech may only disclose such personal information if required by law to comply with legal process (such as a warrant, subpoena or other court order) or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Marathe Infotech, our customers or the public. Otherwise your information will be completely confidential with us as stated below in the policy.
We generate analytics reports to obtain your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device name, location, Operating System Version, Configuration of the APP when utilizing our services, date & time of use of services & other statistics for monitoring purpose. We do this to track & report traffic.
Data security & Confidentiality is an essential aspect for us. A security disclosure in this policy can give you assurance to your personal data which is well protected with us. We prevent unauthorized access to computers & database.
Our privacy guidelines are designed to ensure that we:
- collect and use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to deliver high quality service, to administer our business and to let you know of goods and services that are available from our family of companies;
- protect the personally identifiable information the site's users share with us, maintaining strict standards of security and confidentiality. In this regard we even limit access by our own employees to those individuals who are trained and advised in the proper handling of such information and any employee found violating our standards of security and confidentiality will be subject to our disciplinary processes;
- require any other organization that we retain or engage to provide services for us, to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance;
- exchange information about you and carry out credit approvals or checks necessary for your purchases of Products from us, to prevent fraud and any other activities we may be required to monitor and report under applicable laws and regulations; and
- make every effort to keep your personally identifiable information complete, up to date, and accurate based on the information you provide us. Our site provides a convenient and easy to use mechanism to allow you to access and update the personally identifiable information you give us.
Changes/Updations to this Policy
Marathe Infotech may change/update this policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted to this site, so we encourage you to review this policy from time to time.
Rev. 1.1 *The above policy is only applicable for the products developed by Marathe Infotech Pvt. Ltd.